Download the Rumson Borough Tax Maps here.
Assessments and Reassessment Process
- Rumson 2023 Reassessment Report
- Rumson 2022 Reassessment Report
- Rumson 2021 Reassessment Report
- Rumson 2020 Reassessment Report
- Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 7/25/2022)
- Rumson Appeal FAQ
- Assessment Records Search
- Appeal Instruction Handbook
- Appeal Website (Available 12-1-22 to 1-15-23)
Deductions, Exemptions, and Abatements
New Jersey offers several property tax deductions, exemptions and abatements. These programs are managed by your local municipality. Tax deduction, exemption, and deferment programs include:
- $250 Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons;
- $250 Property Tax Deduction for Veterans;
- 100% Disabled Veteran’s Property Tax Exemption; and
- Active Military Service Property Tax Deferment.
Additional tax information is available from the Monmouth County Board of Taxation.
Deeds and tax records are available for public viewing at the official Monmouth County website.
State of New Jersey Division of Taxation: "http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/"
Tax Court of New Jersey: "https://www.njcourts.gov/courts/tax.html"
You may also contact:
Monmouth County Board of Taxation:
County Board of Taxation
Hall of Records
1 East Main Street
Freehold, New Jersey 07728