Borough Council Meeting Changes
Please be advised that the Borough of Rumson’s regularly scheduled Borough Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. in the Charles Callman Courthouse at 80 East River Road, Rumson, New Jersey has been cancelled.
A new regular Council meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be a virtual meeting hosted on Zoom Meeting. Members of the public are welcome to listen to the meeting by following these instructions:
- To call into the meeting, dial:
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 847 0459 5487
Upon entering, your line will be muted by the host.
Comments from the Public:
- Members who wish to speak will “Raise their hand” by dialing *9 on their phone.
- The moderator will recognize the last three digits of the phone number to notify the Borough Administrator, The Mayor and Council.
- The Borough Administrator will acknowledge and the moderator will take the member of the public off mute.
- Once the discussion ends, and as directed by the Borough Administrator, the public caller will then be placed back on mute by the moderator.