Zoning Board Meeting
October 20, 2020
Virtual Online Public Meeting
For the duration of the Coronavirus Health Emergency the Rumson Borough Hall Municipal Building is closed to the general public and meetings are held with participation at remote locations, connected by conferencing software provided by Zoom.us. Members of the public are invited to view meetings live using the Zoom format, which will allow them to be recognized and contribute with voice and video when they are invited to do so during public portions of the meeting.
To join a live meeting:
Members of the public and other participants use the same procedure:
- If you are joining from a smartphone or tablet, install the Zoom app. Access the app and join with meeting number 859 6652 7811 or use the link below.
- If you are joining from a desktop or laptop computer with a web browser, open https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85966527811
- If you are joining by telephone, dial +1 646-558-8656 followed by the meeting number 824 0687 6139
- Additional Phone Number Options: +1 301-715-8592, +1 312-626-6799
To Participate in a live meeting:
During the public comment section of the meeting, individuals will need to virtually “raise” their hand to participate.
For access from a desktop, laptop or the zoom app:
You will need to utilize the zoom controls at the bottom of the Zoom Window to “raise” your hand. The moderator will announce your designation and relay it to the board. Once the board acknowledges, you will be unmuted. Once the discussion has concluded, you will be placed back on mute and the board will proceed to the next public comment.
For access from the phone number:
You will need to dial *9 on your phone. This will notify the moderator of your designation. Once the last three digits of your phone number are read and acknowledged by the board you will be unmuted. At the conclusion of your discussion, you will be placed back on mute and the board will proceed to the next public comment.
Download the Zoning Board Meeting Documents:
- Zoning Board Meeting Agenda
- 55 Bingham Avenue (Block 36 Lot 26, R-4 Zone)
- 5 Maplewood Avenue (Block 50 Lot 11, R-6 Zone)
- 1 Brookside Drive (Block 84, Lot 1, R-1 Zone)
- Zoning Board Minutes from Previous Meeting
- 1 Meadowbrook Avenue & 25 Robin Road Resolutions