BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- There are currently no ordinances scheduled for public hearing.
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2015. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2016 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 16-007 D – TO AMEND CHAPTER XXII, DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS.
- Ordinance 16-006 G – TO AMEND CHAPTER II, ADMINISTRATION, CHAPTER IV, GENERAL LICENSING, CHAPTER V, ANIMALS, CHAPTER VI, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL, CHAPTER VII, TRAFFIC, CHAPTER VIII, BUILDING AND HOUSING, CHAPTER IX, SEWER AND WATER, CHAPTER X, PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS, CHAPTER XIII, STREETS AND SANITATION, CHAPTER XVI, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, CHAPTER XVII, FLOOD DAMAGE PREVENTION
- Ordinance 16-005 - Ordinance to Appropriate Funds for Various Capital Projects and the Appropriation of the Cost Thereof.
- Ordinance 16-004 –Ordinance to Appropriate Funds for Various Capital Projects and the Appropriation of the Cost Thereof.
- Ordinance 16-003 – Ordinance Fixing Compensation of Borough Officers and Certain Borough Employees.
- Ordinance 16-002 – Ordinance to Establish a Cap Bank.
- Ordinance 16-001 G – Ordinance to Amend Chapter II, Chapter IV, Chapter VII, Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, Chapter X, and Chapter XVI.