BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- Ordinance scheduled for public hearing Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at the 7:30 p.m. Regular Borough Council Meeting, at which time the public hearing will be held:
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2012. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2013 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 14-001 G to Amend Chapter VII, Traffic Ordinance, General Traffic No Parking Schedule
- Ordinance 13-011 Police Salaries for the period 2014 through 2018
- Ordinance 13-010 G to Amend Chapter IV, Traffic – Section 7-3 Adding Handicapped Parking Space in Street
- Ordinance 13-009 G to Amend General Ordinances for Clarity and Compliance and to Add Sections for Certificate of Occupancy and Rental Property Registration
- Ordinance 13-008 to further amend a Bond Ordinance finally adopted March 29, 2007
- Ordinance 13-007 Borough Employee Salary Ranges.
- Ordinance 13-006 to Release, vacate, and extinguish any and all public rights in and to portions of River Place.
- Ordinance 13-005 to Exceed the Municipal Budget Appropriations and to Establish a Cap Bank (N.J.S.A. 40A: 4-45.14)
- Bond Ordinance 13-004 to Authorize the Capital Funding of Hurricane Sandy Related Expenses and Other Various Capital Improvements and Expenses
- Ordinance 13-002 G Amend Chapter XVII, Flood Damage Prevention (supercedes Ordinance 12-015 G)