BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- There are currently no ordinances scheduled for public hearing.
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2013. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2014 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 14-009 - "Amending a Bond Ordinance Finally Adopted March 13, 2012 by the Borough of Rumson, in the County of Monmouth, State of New Jersey, in Order to Provide for Changes Therein" for road resurfacing and curbing
- Ordinance 14-008 G to amend the General Ordinances Chapter VIII, Building and Housing, Subsection 8-1 State Uniform Construction Code, Subsection 8-1.1 Adoption and Subsection 8-6 Property Maintenance Code
- Ordinance 14-006 G to Amend Chapter VII, Traffic Schedule I, to add no parking on South Ward Avenue, west side, from Rumson Road to Shrewsbury Drive.
- Ordinance 14-005 Salary Ordinance.
- Ordinance 14-003 to Ordinance 14-003 to Exceed the Municipal Budget Appropriation Limits and to Establish a Cap Bank.
- Ordinance 14-002 G to Amend Chapter II, Administration, Borough Administrator Policies and Procedures Manual and Chapter IV, General Licensing, Registration of Landscapers and Tree Removal Companies, Registration Fees
- Ordinance 14-001 G to Amend Chapter VII, Traffic Ordinance, General Traffic No Parking Schedule