BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- Ordinances introduced April 26, 2016 with Public Hearing Scheduled for Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at the 7:30 p.m. Regular Borough Council Meeting, at which time the public hearing will be held:
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2014. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2015 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 16-003 – Ordinance Fixing Compensation of Borough Officers and Certain Borough Employees.
- Ordinance 16-002 – Ordinance to Establish a Cap Bank.
- Ordinance 16-001 G – Ordinance to Amend Chapter II, Chapter IV, Chapter VII, Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, Chapter X, and Chapter XVI.
- Ordinance 15-013 G - AMENDING CHAPTER II, ADMINISTRATION ORDINANCE
- Ordinance 15-012 G - AMENDING CHAPTER II, ADMINISTRATION ORDINANCE - withdrawn at the October 27th Council meeting due to incorrect wording (replaced by 15-013 G with corrections)
- Ordinance 15-011 - Bond Ordinance Further Amending a Bond Ordinance Finally Adopted February 26, 2013
- Ordinance 15-010 G - Parking Restrictions North Side of Blackpoint Road at corner of East River Road
- Ordinance 15-009 - Bond Ordinance adding $235,000 DOT Grant
- Ordinance 15-008 - 2015 Salary Ordinance
- Ordinance 15-006 G – Chapter XVII Flood Damage Prevention.
- Ordinance 15-005 – Budget Exceed Appropriation Limits.
- Ordinance 15-004 – Capital Fund Balance Ordinance.
- Ordinance 15-003 – Capital Improvement Fund Ordinance.
- Ordinance 15-002 – Amending a Bond Ordinance Finally Adopted February 26, 2013 for Various Improvements.
- Ordinance 15-001_G - Amending the General Ordinances regarding Chapter XIII, Streets and Sanitation