BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- There are currently no ordinances scheduled for public hearing.
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2015. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2016 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 17-008 - CFB Ord EMG SVCS Equipment
- Ordinance 17-007 - Capital Improvement Fund Ordinance
- Ordinance 17-006 - Road Resurfacing Bond Ordinance
- Ordinance 17-005 G - AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE CODE OF THE BOROUGH OF RUMSON BY AMENDING CHAPTER VIII, BUILDING AND HOUSING
- Ordinance 17-004 G - AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE CODE OF THE BOROUGH OF RUMSON BY AMENDING CHAPTER VIII, BUILDING AND HOUSING AND CHAPTER XIII, STREETS AND SANITATION
- Ordinance Fixing Compensation of Borough Officers and Certain Borough Employees.
- Ordinance 17-002 - AN ORDINANCE TO EXCEED THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET APPROPRIATION LIMITS AND TO ESTABLISH A CAP BANK.