BOROUGH OF RUMSON: ORDINANCES
Proposed ordinances are scheduled for public hearing before they become official. Any ordinances currently scheduled are listed below. Click on the title of a proposed ordinance to download a PDF copy.
- Ordinance scheduled for public hearing Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Regular Borough Council Meeting, at which time the public hearing will be held:
The Borough of Rumson General Ordinances and Development Regulations are available online, provided by Coded Systems. Attachments are available in either PDF or TIF format. The Rumson Development Regulations are presented as Chapter XXII under the Revised General Ordinances tab. The online ordinances include all amendments up to and including December 31, 2010. To access these documents via the Coded Systems website, click on the title below.
Ordinance Amendments enacted since January 1, 2013 that have not yet been codified into the Coded Systems website are listed below. Anyone checking a specific Ordinance on the Coded System link should also check these newly enacted ordinances for the most up to date information. They may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the Ordinance title.
- Ordinance 13-006 to Release, vacate, and extinguish any and all public rights in and to portions of River Place.
- Ordinance 13-005 to Exceed the Municipal Budget Appropriations and to Establish a Cap Bank (N.J.S.A. 40A: 4-45.14)
- Bond Ordinance 13-004 to Authorize the Capital Funding of Hurricane Sandy Related Expenses and Other Various Capital Improvements and Expenses
- Ordinance 13-002 G Amend Chapter XVII, Flood Damage Prevention
- Ordinance 12-015 G Amend Chapter XVII, Flood Damage Prevention.
- Ordinance 12-012_G Amend Chapter IV (General Licensing) and Chapter XVI (Environmental Protections), to Add certain provisions to the Borough's General Licensing Regulations to establish regulations regarding the licensing of landscapers and tree removal companies and to to clarify certain provisions in the Borough's Environmental Tree Protection Ordinance.
- Ordinance 12-010_G Amend Chapter II, Administration, to Add the Municipal Clerk Powers and Duties
- Ordinance 12-009_G Amend Chapter II, Administration, to Establish the Municipal Alliance for the Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Ordinance 12-008_G Amend Chapter VI, Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Ordinance 13-003 D Amend Chapter XXII (Development Ordinances) Subsections Historic Barley Point Seasonal Residential Zone and General Provisions, including Schedules 5-1 and 5-2
- Ordinance 12-007_D To Amend Certain Chapter XXII General Zoning Provisions
- Ordinance 12-013 D Amend Chapter XXII, Development Regulations to make changes in various Sections for compliance.
- Ordinance 12-014 Bond Ordinance to Refund a Portion of the Borough's Outstanding General Improvement Bonds of 2007.
- Ordinance 12-016 D Amend Chapter XXII, Development Regulations, Schedule 5-2, Schedule of Maximum Permitted Building Height.